- 8.00am-3.00pm Tuesday, 07 September
- 9.00am-12.30pm Wednesday, 08 September
- 8.00am-5.30pm Thursday, 09 September
- 8.00am-5.00pm Friday, 10 September
Northern Beaches Supermarket COVID-19 exposure notifications for the last 14 days:
Woolworths Dee Why
- 4.00pm-4.30pm Tuesday, 31 August
Aldi Mona Vale
- 2.15pm-3.12pm Friday, 03 September
Woolworths Mona Vale
- 7.00pm-10.00pm Tuesday, 31 August
- 7.00pm-10.00pm Wednesday, 01 September
Woolworths Warringah Mall
- 1.35pm-5.50pm Wednesday, 01 September
- 6.50pm Thursday, 02 September – 3.30am Friday, 03 September
Exposure at supermarkets is considered a casual contact, for which NSW Health advice is to get tested and self-isolate until receiving a negative result. If the date of exposure occurred in the last four days, get another test on day five from the date of exposure. Wear a mask around others and limit movements until receiving another negative result. Continue to monitor for symptoms and if any symptoms occur, get tested again.
Northern Beaches COVID-19 testing clinics:
- Avalon drive-through and walk-in clinic. Avalon Bowling Club car park, Avalon Parade, Avalon Beach.
- Newport Surf Club drive-through clinic. 394 Barrenjoey Road, Newport.
- Mona Vale Hospital drive-through clinic. Gate 2, Mona Vale Hospital, 18 Coronation Street, Mona Vale.
- North Narrabeen drive-through clinic. 1416 Pittwater Road, Narrabeen.
- St Ives Showground drive-through pathology. St Ives Showground, 450 Mona Vale Road, St. Ives.
- Cromer Park drive-through pathology. 120 South Creek Road, Cromer.
- Dee Why Respiratory Clinic. 5 Mooramba Road, Dee Why.
- Brookvale Community Health Centre. 612-624 Pittwater Road, Brookvale.
- Manly Clinical Labs Pathology. 19-21 South Steyne, Manly.
- Frenchs Forest 4Cyte Pathology. 4 Russell Avenue, Frenchs Forest.
- Frenchs Forest MedLab Pathology. 8 Hilmer Street, Frenchs Forest.
- Northern Beaches Hospital. 105 Frenchs Forest Road West, Frenchs Forest.
- Warringah Aquatic Centre drive-through clinic. 1 Aquatic Drive, Frenchs Forest.
Editorial Note: The Northern Beaches Advocate editorial policy on COVID-19 venue notifications was to report venues that have been notified by NSW Health. Following a change by NSW Health to their reporting policy on 09 August, they no longer report on venues within metropolitan Sydney unless they are of ‘significant concern’. Where a venue of substantial public interest, such as a supermarket, confirms their status as an exposure location, we will resume notifying those venues regardless of NSW Health notification status.